Monday, October 10, 2011

Tag Sale Finds

Following up my previous post, here are some of the items that I bought at the tag sales this weekend.
                                   
                                                
I got this six piece candle holder set for $5.00.
This is an unused purse that I got for $1.00.

It is so hard to find square frames in stores. I picked this one up for .25

These vases were 3 for $1.00 and the table runner was .50

Try eating with these! I picked up this wooden spoon set for $1.00!

Another candle holder for $2.00 to go with a beautiful set that I recieved for my Bridal Shower.

$1.00 for this antique key.

This Polish dove was a 2 piece set for $3.00

This antique cast iron horse head was used on posts so the riders could tie their horses up. I got this one for $5.00. I'm not sure what I am going to do with this but I thought it was really unique and I know I will find something to do with it.

Total spent - $19.75

I like the purchases that I made at the tag sales this weekend but even if I didn't I had a great time having the day off from work and being able to spend it with my Mom, Keeana and Sheila.

No comments:

Post a Comment