Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pinterest Challenge

             
Have you been to http://www.younghouselove.com/ lately? If not you still have time to join the Pinterest challenge.
I’ve heard of pinterest before simply by being redirected there when I am searching for things on Google but I have never really paid much attention to what it is. Following my daily read on http://www.younghouselove.com/,  which is pretty much equivalent to a cup of coffee for me, I decided to introduce myself with Pinterest and see what it’s all about. I signed up and couldn’t believe the hoopla that I have been missing out on. Pinterest in short is a virtual pinboard to keep all internet ideas organized. In the past I have always kept a word document with links to ideas that I like. I have come to realize that this is an unorganized method to tracking my internet finds. And that is why I have turned to pinterest, thanks to Sherry, and believe me – it is A-MAZE-ZINGGG! So this weekend I will be working on my pinboard and tackling one of my projects so I can enter into the Pinterest challenge on Wednesday. Join the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment